For All Your Training Needs
We offer training services and programs in the following areas, in collaboration with our associates, to help you conduct your work safely and satisfy current legislation:
- Mobile towers
- Edge protection systems (including EPF scheme)
- Low level CUPLOK scaffolding system
- Scaffold appreciation & inspection
- Light access
- Work at height competency
- Low level access
- Powered access
Mobile Tower Training Standards
The Work at Height Regulations 2005, require that the assembly, dismantling or alteration of Mobile Access Towers should only be undertaken by a competent person, or if being trained, under the supervision of a competent person. A competent person is a person who can demonstrate that they have sufficient professional or technical training, knowledge, actual experience, and authority to enable them to:-
- Carry out their assigned duties at the level of responsibility allocated to them;
- Understand any potential hazards related to the work (or equipment) under consideration;
- Detect any technical defects or omissions in that work (or equipment), recognise any implications for health and safety caused by those defects or omissions, and be able to specify a remedial action to mitigate those implications.
Powered Access Training Standards
When access is required at height it is often necessary to use some form of lift to raise either personnel or equipment, so that work can commence. Examples of such works are many, with street lighting and roof works being just two.
Today's Health and Safety, LOLER and Working at Heights legislation however requires that all staff working in these dangerous conditions are suitably trained and protected from falls. Indeed, it is a legal requirement for employers to provide adequate health and safety training for their employees.
Failure of an employer to provide adequate training can make them liable to prosecution, including heavy fines and even imprisonment. Whatever your needs are, we can help you choose the right type of safety training to IPAF training standards.
T: 01294 551221 M: 07515 129826 E: firstname.lastname@example.org